The Scottish Country Dance Group in St Quay Perros, Scots Bonnet, is organizing a Scottish Country Dance week-end on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th June 2019 as follows:
- Venue: Yves Guégan Hall in Saint Quay Perros (GPS coordinates: 48.791952,-3.448015)
- General Organization:
|Friday 28th June 2018||7:30pm-10:00pm||Walkthrough including a light supper|
|Saturday 29th June||
|Day School with lunch on site|
|Ball and dinner (wine included)|
|Sunday 30th June||To be organized||We invite you for a 5 km walk (entirely optional) followed by lunch. You must register separately for the lunch. This lunch is not included in the price of the dance weekend.
|To be organized.||Lunch (please reserve in advance).|
- Teacher: Leslie Lambert, RSCDS teacher
- Band: Ian Robertson (accordion) et John Dudley (fiddle)
- Ball Programme:
1. It's all right J32 3/4L See: RSCDS Graded 2 2. Reel On R32 4/4L Goldring: Graded and Social 3 3. Miss Gibson's Strathspey S32 3/4L Haynes: RSCDS Leaflets 4. Hunter's Moon J32 4/4L Drewry: Bankhead 4 5. The Clansman R32 2/4L Haynes: RSCDS XXXII 6. The Cannadine Strathspey S32 4/4L Holden: Birmingham Diamond 2006 7. The Bon Viveur M64 4S Brockbank: RSCDS LII 8. Tribute to the Borders J32 3/4L Goldring: RSCDS Leaflets 9. The 50th Parallel R48 5/5L Zobel&Johnstone;: Dancing on Air 10. The Mentor S96 4S Charlton: RSCDS XLVII 11. City Lights J32 3/4L Scott: RSCDS LII 12. The Kenora Reel R32 3/4L Drewry: Bankhead 2 Dinner 13. Blooms of Bon Accord R32 4/4L Drewry: Deeside 2 14. The Aviator J32 3/4L Fischer: RSCDS LII 15. Neidpath Castle S32 3/3L Haynes: RSCDS XXII 16. The Kangaroo Paw R32 3/4L Brenchley: Kangaroo Paw 17. Jean Martin of Aberdeen S32 3/3L Johnstone: Magazine 18. Follow Me Home J32 3/4L Briscoe: RSCDS XXXVIII
Recaps will be in english and all dances walked once.
- Download the programme at http://my.strathspey.org/dd/list/20326/
- Price (except special agreement)
Lunch and dinner prices for Saturday are included:
- Ball + Day School: € 45
- Ball only: € 35
- Day School only: € 15
- Visitor (accompagnateur): € 15
- Payment: on arrival in cash, or by wire transfer IBAN FR76 1220 6014 0056 0157 5456 278 - BIC AGRIFRPP822
Sunday lunch (please reserve in advance):
- To be organized.
- free, ask when registering, according to accommodation availability in Scots Bonnet homes and on first come, first served basis
- hotels and camping areas: Scots Bonnet doesn't book but can help
- Registration BEFORE WEDNESDAY 15th May: The application form is available by clicking here.